Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Laid to rest while my PC was laid up

Unfortunately there's been a few deaths whilst I've been off-line. Two mjor ones in my world are Harvey Fuqua of the Moonglows and Hank Cochran.

I'm away from home this week so I've got no records with me. But my iPod will celebrate all three lives with the likes of;

Ten Commandments of Love, Sincerely and See Saw for Harvey.

Tired and Sleepy (Cochran Brothers), The Chair (George Strait) and Tootsie's Orchid Lounge for Hank.

Whilst writing this I've just found out that guitar legend Fred Carter has died. It gets worse and worse.

5 comments:

淑娟淑娟淑娟 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。............................................................

陳佑發 said...

世界上沒有本來就應該的事,因為老天爺也沒有劇本..................................................

劉傑汝劉傑汝 said...

去冬眠以前,臨去秋波一下~~大家順利!!!............................................................

陳林美純易南 said...

Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.................................................

承王蓁 said...

愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。.................................................................